If you are looking for financing for an international project, there are many places you can turn to. Which scheme is relevant to your projects depends on several factors, including the artistic or other objectives, the country where or with which you will be working, the project partners and whether you are acting as an individual artist or as an organisation which is a separate legal entity.
This section provides an overview of the financing frameworks in the Netherlands for international cultural activities as well as references to funds, schemes and programmes with which cultural organisations can file an application directly.
- The international cultural policy of the Netherlands
- Cultural funds
- Cooperation with developing countries: Culture & Development
- Capacity building in Eastern Europe, North Africa and the Middle East: Matra
- Exchanges with the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba: KulturA
- Cooperation between the Netherlands and China: Netherlands China Arts Foundation
- Other opportunities for support through the Dutch government
- The European Union
- Other funds in the Netherlands